Food and drink quiz
29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
Have a go at our food and drink quiz and see how many you can correctly guess. Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Ramen is a popular Asian noodle soup but from which country does the dish originate?
c. South Korea
2. What type of bean can usually be found in a tin of baked beans?
a. Cannellini beans
b. Borlotti beans
c. Haricot beans
3. Eccles cakes come from which UK county?
4. Which alcohol appears in a Screwdriver cocktail?
b. White rum
5. Which London landmark appears on the bottle of HP Sauce?
a. Tower of London
b. Buckingham Palace
c. Houses of Parliament
6. The Margaret River is a popular wine region in Australia, but in which state can it be located?
a. Western Australia
b. New South Wales
c. South Australia
7. Which French city is associated with the fish stew bouillabaisse?
8. With which Cornish town is the chef Rick Stein most associated?
c. St Ives
9. In which year did the BBC show MasterChef first appear on UK screens?
10. Earl Grey is a popular blend of tea, but what fruit gives the tea its unique flavour?
Answers: a, c, c, a, c, a, c, b, a, a